ConsultingLooking To (Re)Build Your First Outbound Team?
Do you want to grow sales FASTER by building a team of dedicated prospectors, aka outbound SDRs? Get it right the first time with our team, led by Aaron Ross.
“A prospecting team is the growth engine behind any best-in-class B2B sales and talent development strategy. Aaron and team knew that before anyone, and helped us buildout a program that our investors loved and competitors envied.” (Scott was CMO/CSO from ’06-’13, while Responsys grew from $20M to $200M in revenue, and was sold to Oracle for $1.5B in 2014)Scott Olrich
Frequently Asked Questions
“Can We Hire You For Training?” – Yes.
Matt, We’re Not Fans Of “Consultants” Either
Best In The World?
Types Of Clients
If You Want To Get It Right The First Time
We’re proud that many companies can ‘do it yourself’ with all the step-by-step guidance we have in the book and on this website. There’s one main reason some companies go and actually hire us: they want to grow much faster, with more predictability – and get it right faster & the first time. Here are some common situations of clients who hire us: Want an extra boost over just inbound leads: With another way to create scalable, predictable growth. Growing your mid-market and enterprise business: where inbound lead generation is harder. Moving from organic growth to proactive growth: And you’re unsure about the best leadgen or sales model to take to transition fast. Here are a few questions that we help clients work through:
- Where’s the best place to begin, and what’s the plan?
- What do we need to get started?
- What if our deal sizes are small, only a few thousand dollars?
- How do we generate the most revenue from outbound as possible?
- We have a few lines of business or places we can start. How do we identify the best target market to begin with?
- Should we use Saleforce.com? How do we get the most from our sales automation system?
- Who should we hire first, second and third, and how?
- What kind of emails should we send? Phone calls do we make?
- What do we do if we can’t get people to respond to our emails or phone calls?
- What do we do when we do get email responses?
- How can we raise our deal size? Especially to more than $10,000 per customer?
- How exactly should our sales roles be specialized as of today? And people measured and comp’d?
- How do we qualify leads, and when do we pass them to closers/Account Executives?
- And much more…