THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN PREDICTABLE REVENUE INC. (“PREDICTABLE REVENUE”) AND YOU AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE PREDICTABLE REVENUE SOFTWARE TOOLS (“SOFTWARE SERVICES”) AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (“PROFESSIONAL SERVICES”, AND TOGETHER THE “SERVICES”) OFFEREDTHROUGH WWW.PREDICTABLEREVENUE.COM (THE “WEBSITE”) OR OTHERWISE WHERETHESE TERMS ARE REFERRED TO IN AN ORDER FORM OR ACCELERATE AGREEMENTACCEPTED IN WRITING BY YOU AND BY PREDICTABLE REVENUE (“ORDER FORM”). IF YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING TO DO SO ON THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REMEDIES, AND LIABILITIES THAT ARE APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICES SO YOU SHOULD READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING AN ORDER FORM THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE AN AGENT OR EMPLOYEE OF AN ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (I) THE INDIVIDUAL ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT IS DULY AUTHORIZED TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT ON SUCH ENTITY’S BEHALF AND TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, AND (II) SUCH ENTITY HAS FULL POWER, CORPORATE OR OTHERWISE, TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER.
I. GETTING STARTED
1. Creating an Account. You must create an account or submit an Order Form in order to use the Software Services or receive the Professional Services. To create an account or submit an OrderForm, You will be asked to provide certain basic information in order to purchase/use the Services. This information may include Your name, address, company (if applicable), telephone number, email address, and credit card details. All financial information is held by PREDICTABLE REVENUE’s payment gateway provider employing industry standard protections.
2. Services Overview. The Services are those set out in the applicable Order Form and may, where applicable, include access to PREDICTABLE REVENUE tools and software platforms to upload, manage and store customer data on the Software Services. Features of PREDICTABLE REVENUE include hosting services and analytics such as the ability to forecast sales activity for upcoming periods. You will have access to Your own sales page which you can log in and see your content and manage the Services.
II. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
1. PREDICTABLE REVENUE shall perform Professional Services as described in any Order Form agreed to in writing by the parties which incorporate these terms. PREDICTABLE REVENUE shall perform such Professional Services in a reasonable, professional and workmanlike manner in keeping with industry standards and practices. PREDICTABLE REVENUE shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to determine the method and means for performing the Professional Services.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the performance of Professional Services may be dependent on information and responses to be provided by you. Accordingly, in addition to any specific responsibilities set out in the Order Form, you shall: (i) provide the appropriate and necessary resources, and timely and accurate information and documentation, as reasonably required byPREDICTABLE REVENUE, to allow PREDICTABLE REVENUE to perform the Professional; (ii) carry out reviews and respond to requests for approval and information on a timely basis; (iii) ensure that predictable REVENUE has available to them personnel familiar with Customer’s requirements and with the expertise necessary to permit PREDICTABLE REVENUE to undertake and complete the professional Services; and (iv) make available to PREDICTABLE REVENUE all equipment, material, information, data, network access and/or facilities that Service Provider may reasonably require to carry out its obligations. You acknowledge that any delay on your part in the performance of your obligations may have an impact on PREDICTABLE REVENUE’s performance of its activities under any Order Form and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any delay to the extent caused by your failure to fulfill any of its requirements under the applicable Order Form.
III. SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
1. Subscriptions. Unless otherwise specified on the Website or Order Form, Services are purchased for an initial fixed term specified in the applicable Order Form (“Initial Term”), and after the end of the initial Term continue as monthly subscriptions and monthly charges will vary depending on the category and number of users selected by you. Professional Services are available on a time and materials or fixed quote basis as agreed with PREDICTABLE REVENUE in the applicable Order Formor quotation provided by PREDICTABLE REVENUE to You.
2. Force Majeure. Service Provider shall not be liable to Client for any delay or failure of Service Provider to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure arises from any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of Service Provider. Such causes shall include but are not limited to, acts of God, floods, fires, loss of electricity or other utilities, labor strike, or delays by Client in providing required resources or support or performing any other requirements hereunder to https://predictablerevenue.com/terms
3. Service Period and Renewals. Services purchased will be provided to You for the Initial Term, and will automatically renew on a monthly basis after that (together, the “Term”) unless and until your subscription is terminated pursuant to Sections 3 or 4 below or as otherwise provided for in the applicable Order Form.
4. Termination by You. If You wish to terminate your subscription, You can do so at any time after theend of the Initial Term by providing PREDICTABLE REVENUE at least thirty (30) days’ notice inadvance that you wish to discontinue the service, such termination to take effect from the end of thenext monthly billing cycle. Recurring payments for periodic subscriptions are processed on the date ofinitial subscription (or as close as possible) of each calendar month in respect of that month if Youacquire services on a monthly subscription basis, or such later date as may be notified to you inwriting by Predictable Revenue. Termination will take effect after the 30 day notice period.
5. Service Suspension or Termination. Without limiting other remedies, PREDICTABLE REVENUEmay limit, suspend, or terminate this license and Your use or provision of the Services, prohibitaccess to the Website and delete Your user account and/or user ID, with immediate effect, if anyoutstanding invoices are more than 10 days past due, if we think that You are in breach of thisAgreement, creating legal liabilities (actual or potential) or acting inconsistently with respect to ourpolicies. PREDICTABLE REVENUE shall effect such termination by providing notice to You (seefurther Notices).
6. Effect of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement Your access to and receipt of theServices will terminate. PREDICTABLE REVENUE will not be liable in respect of any damage caused by the termination of this Agreement.
IV. LICENCES AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
1. License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and payment of the applicable fees, PREDICTABLE REVENUE grants You a limited, personal, non-sublicensable, internal license and right to use the Software Services (including the underlying CRM software and technology contained therein) (“Licensed Materials”) for the purpose of managing customer relationships, forecasting sales and carrying out reporting and analysis of sales activities. Any software provided to you is licensed, not sold.
2. Third-Party Components. The Licensed Materials may incorporate and embed software and other technology owned and controlled by third parties. Any such third-party software or technology that is incorporated in the Licensed Materials falls under the scope of this Agreement. Such third-party software is licensed; not sold and will be provided to You on the license terms of this Agreement unless additional or separate license terms apply as indicated at the time of download.
3. License Restrictions. You shall use the Software Services solely as contemplated in this Agreement and shall not license, sublicense, sell, resell, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share, or otherwise make the Licensed Materials available to any third party. You shall not: (a) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Licensed Materials except to the extent expressly agreed upon in writing by You or to the extent that enforcement is prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding a contractual provision to the contrary; (b)circumvent any user limits or other use restrictions that are built into the Services; (c) access the software Services in order to (i) build a competitive product or service; or (ii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Software Services.
4. Restrictions on Use of the Services. You shall not (a) use, or permit the use of, the Services for an illegal purpose, criminal offence, intellectual property infringement, harassment (including annoying oroffensive transmissions), or, in respect of the Software Services, in a manner that would causeinterference with network operations, attempt to bypass PREDICTABLE REVENUE’s network, or re-arrange, disconnect, remove, repair or otherwise interfere with any Services or facilities; or (c) removeany proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the Licensed Materials or modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property made available through the Services nor use any of the foregoing except for the specific purpose for which such intellectual property is made available to You.
5. Lawful purposes. You will at any and all times comply with any and all laws, regulations andpolicies that may apply to the use of the Services in Your country, including applicable rules thatgovern the export or import of software. You will use the Services solely for lawful purposes. In thisrespect You may not, without limitation (i) use the Services to manage or otherwise in respect of anyillegal operations, (ii) use any type of spider, virus, worm, trojan-horse, time bomb or any other codesor instructions that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble the technology underlyingthe Software Services (including our proprietary software which may be available for download on theWebsite), (iii) send any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; (iv)endanger any part of any system or Internet connection of PREDICTABLE REVENUE or any thirdparty; (v) use the Services to store any personal information from individuals who have not consentedto your processing of their personal information.
6. Exclusive Ownership. Except for the rights and licenses granted in this Agreement, Youacknowledge and agree that any and all intellectual property (“IP”) rights to or arising from theSoftware Services are and shall remain the exclusive property of PREDICTABLE REVENUE and itslicensors. Nothing in this Agreement intends to transfer any such IP rights to, or to vest any suchintellectual property rights in, You. You are only entitled to the limited use of the intellectual propertyrights granted to You in this Agreement. You will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interferewith PREDICTABLE REVENUE’s IP rights. Any unauthorized use of PREDICTABLE REVENUE’sintellectual property rights is a violation of this Agreement as well as a violation of intellectual propertylaws and treaties, including without limitation copyright laws and trademark laws.
7. Content. As between You and PREDICTABLE REVENUE, You own the content You provide,create, store and process through the Services. You hereby grant PREDICTABLE REVENUE, itssubcontractors and agents the right and license to access and use the Content to the extentnecessary to perform the Services as contemplated by this Agreement. You acknowledge and agreethat PREDICTABLE REVENUE may obtain and use interaction data from the Services to improve itsbusiness and services. For the avoidance of doubt, PREDICTABLE REVENUE will only use YourContent in an aggregated and anonymized manner and will not reveal its origins.
8. Confidentiality; Privacy. PREDICTABLE REVENUE is committed to respecting Your privacy andthe confidentiality of Your personal data. PREDICTABLE REVENUE employs appropriateadministrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect subscriber data (including anypersonal information). Any personal information provided by You to PREDICTABLE REVENUE will beused only for those purposes for which that data is required (eg. to provide the Services andadminister Your account) and to comply with any legal disclosure requirements. From time to timePREDICTABLE REVENUE may employ trusted third parties to help manage and improve the Websiteand Services. Some of the roles they fulfill may include hosting, data storage, maintenance of theWebsite and marketing. These third parties may have limited access to databases of subscriberinformation solely for the purpose of carrying out their functions and they will be subject to contractualrestrictions prohibiting them from using the information about PREDICTABLE REVENUE subscribersfor any other purpose. Where the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 applies to anypersonal information that we process on your behalf, the terms of our Data Processing Addendumforms an integral part of these Terms.
9. Suggestions. PREDICTABLE REVENUE shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable,sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted license to use and/or incorporate into the Servicesany suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by You oryour users relating to the Services.
IV PAYMENT TERMS
1. Fees, Payment & Charges. Your access to and use of the Services is subject to Your payment of the applicable fees due for the Services selected by You (“Fees”) as set out onwww.predictablerevenue.com, the applicable Order Form and all other applicable amounts, charges and taxes indicated when You purchase Services (or otherwise notified to You by PREDICTABLE REVENUE from time to time) when you use the PREDICTABLE REVENUE payment gateway on the website or noted on Your invoice. Payments are due monthly in advance and are non-refundable. Receipts for purchased Services will be delivered to You electronically. You shall: (i) keep the billing, credit card, and payment information You provide to PREDICTABLE REVENUE or its suppliers or payment processors, including name, credit card number, and expiry date, mailing address, email address, and telephone number, accurate and up to date; otherwise, we may suspend the Services; (ii) promptly advise PREDICTABLE REVENUE if Your credit card information changes due to loss, theft, cancellation or otherwise; (iii) be liable for Your failure to pay any Fees billed to You by PREDICTABLE REVENUE caused by Your failure to provide PREDICTABLE REVENUE with up to date billing information. To offset its additional processing costs, PREDICTABLE REVENUE may bill You for administrative charges as set from time to time for administrative or account activities including collection efforts due to non-payment or having a balance over Your credit limit; returned or rejected payments; or changes in personal identifier information. All administrative charges charged to You will be indicated to You on Your invoice or receipt and You shall pay all such charges.
2. Taxes. You are responsible for paying all governmental sales, use, value-added, commodity, harmonized and other taxes imposed on Your purchase or use of the Services. To the extent PREDICTABLE REVENUE is required to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to your billing account.
3. Pre-authorized Payment. By providing a credit card to PREDICTABLE REVENUE as part of youraccount set-up for Your monthly or annual pre-authorized payments, You authorize PREDICTABLEREVENUE to charge Your credit card for all outstanding Fees, taxes and charges and outstandingaccount balances due under the Agreement, and this constitutes PREDICTABLE REVENUE’s goodand sufficient authority for so doing. If Your pre-authorized payment fails, PREDICTABLE REVENUEmay immediately deactivate Your account without notice to You and collect Fees owing using othercollection mechanisms. You are solely responsible for all charges incurred under Your account byYou or third-parties.
V CHANGES TO SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND AGREEMENT
1. Updates to Agreement. PREDICTABLE REVENUE reserves the right to modify this Agreement atany time by publishing the revised Agreement on the Website. The revised Agreement shall becomeeffective within ten (10) days of such publication or provision to You, unless You expressly accept therevised Agreement earlier by clicking on the accept button. Your express acceptance or Yourcontinued use of the Services after expiry of the notice period of ten (10) days shall constitute Youracceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised Agreement. You can find the latestversion of this Agreement at www.predictablerevenue.com/legal.
2. Changes to the Licensed Materials. PREDICTABLE REVENUE may alter, update or upgrade theLicensed Materials from time to time. Services will be provided for current versions of the technologymade available by PREDICTABLE REVENUE.
3. Changes to Fees and Services. PREDICTABLE REVENUE may change the Services, any Fees,amounts, charges (including one-time charges), and/or other aspect of any of the Services at any timeupon reasonable notice to You by posting the change on www.predictablerevenue.com sendingnotice via an email to the email address You provide on registration, a message on Your invoice, inwriting, or any other notice method likely to come to Your attention. If You do not accept the change,Your sole recourse is to terminate the Services. Your continued access to and use of the Servicesafter the change has come into effect constitutes Your acceptance of the change and Youacknowledge and agree that (i) You will be deemed to have accepted the change, with no additionalwritten agreement or express acknowledgement required; and (ii) You will continue to be responsibleto pay for the Services unless You terminate in accordance with Section III.3.
VI TECHNICAL SUPPORT
1. Technical support. PREDICTABLE REVENUE will provide support for the Services and will (i) usecommercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available during the hours specified inwww.predictablerevenue.com except for: (a) planned downtime, or (b) any unavailability caused bycircumstances beyond PREDICTABLE REVENUE’s reasonable control, including without limitation,acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or otherlabor problems (other than those involving PREDICTABLE REVENUE employees), or Internet serviceprovider failures or delays, and (iii) provide the Services only in accordance with applicable laws andgovernment regulations.
2. Maintenance Services. PREDICTABLE REVENUE provides upgrades to the Licensed Materials(including software) from time to time to provide new features and improvements, bug fixes and errorcorrections which will be available with subsequent releases. Hosting is provided by a third partyprovider on behalf of PREDICTABLE REVENUE.
3. Training. PREDICTABLE REVENUE will provide training on-request remotely by web-conferenceto You or Your designated personnel at the rates set as quoted/agreed upon in the applicable OrderForm.
4. Modes of Contact. You may contact PREDICTABLE REVENUE via the means set out on thesupport page www.predictablerevenue.com/support.
5. Named Contacts. When ordering certain Services such as support, You must providePREDICTABLE REVENUE with the name and contact information for a named contact(s) who will bethe sole user(s) authorized to use the purchased service. The named contact(s) within the company or organization may be changed if necessary but must be entitled to make decisions on behalf of Your enterprise.
6. PREDICTABLE REVENUE Service Warranties.
1. PREDICTABLE REVENUE represents and warrants that during the term of the applicable Services it will provide the Services in a manner consistent with the related service levels.VII LIABILITY PROVISIONS1. Mutual Indemnification. (i) Your Indemnity. You agree on demand to indemnify, defend, and holdPREDICTABLE REVENUE, its affiliates, and PREDICTABLE REVENUE staff harmless from and against any and all liability and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such parties, in connection with or arising out of Your (a) violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein, or (b) violation of any rights of any thirdparty, or (c) use or misuse of the Services. (ii) PREDICTABLE REVENUE Indemnity. PREDICTABLEREVENUE agrees to defend You against any claim, demand, suit, or proceeding made or broughtagainst You by a third party alleging that the use of the Services as permitted hereunder infringes ormisappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party, and shall indemnify You for anydamages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, You in connectionwith any such claim; provided, that You (a) promptly give PREDICTABLE REVENUE written notice ofthe claim; (b) give PREDICTABLE REVENUE sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim;and (c) provide to PREDICTABLE REVENUE all reasonable assistance.
2. NO WARRANTIES. THE LICENSED MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER AND PREDICTABLE REVENUE DOES NOT MAKE ANYEXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS WITHRESPECT TO THE LICENSED MATERIALS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, INTEGRITY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.PREDICTABLE REVENUE FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THESERVICES OR LICENSED MATERIALS WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE,UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND ERROR-FREE OR WILLOPERATE WITHOUT PACKET LOSS, NOR DOES PREDICTABLE REVENUE WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW,NEITHER PREDICTABLE REVENUE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS ORSUBCONTRACTORS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ORENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, RELATED TO THESOFTWARE, OR TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY PREDICTABLE REVENUE(INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND/ORDISTRIBUTORS)) FOR ANY INDIRECT, RELIANCE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE,EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OFREVENUE OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, LOSS OFDATA, REPLACEMENT OR RECOVERY COSTS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMICLOSS, WHETHER ARISING FROM CONTRACT, EQUITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ORSTRICT LIABILITY) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF PREDICTABLE REVENUE(INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND/ORDISTRIBUTORS) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR THEYARE FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PREDICTABLE REVENUE (INCLUDING ITS LICENSORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS) AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU HEREUNDER IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT. THE DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BUT FOR THE DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, NEITHER PREDICTABLE REVENUE NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS WOULD GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE THE USE OF SUCH SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
VIII GENERAL TERMS
1. Notices. Any notices, demands, or consents required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered to PREDICTABLE REVENUE at #201-210 Carrall St, Vancouver BC V6B 2J1. Any notices to be sent to You will be sent by PREDICTABLE REVENUE via email and/or post to the address provided in your account. Notice shall be considered delivered and effective on the earlier of actual receipt or when: (a) personally delivered; (b) the day following transmission if sent by telex, telegram, electronic mail or facsimile when followed by written confirmation by registered overnight carrier or certified mail; or (c) one (1) day after posting when sent by registered private overnight carrier (e.g., DHL, Federal Express, etc.); or (d) five (5) days after posting when sent by certified mail.
2. Customer Service. For assistance regarding this Agreement or the Services or if You have other inquiries, please refer to the help section of the Website. If You require further assistance regarding use of the Services provided by us, please contact us using the contact details located here
3. Independent Contractors. This Agreement does not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture or employment relationship between the parties.
4. Logos. PREDICTABLE REVENUE may refer to You in PREDICTABLE REVENUE’s customer list and may use Your corporate name and logo for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, PREDICTABLE REVENUE will not use Your name, logo, any other trademark or trade-name of Yours for any other purposes without Your prior consent.
5. Severability. Should any term or provision hereof be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable either in its entirety or in a particular application, the remainder of this Agreement shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect and the invalid, void or unenforceable portion will be severed from the agreement.
6. No waiver. If PREDICTABLE REVENUE does not take action against any breach of this Agreement, it does not mean that PREDICTABLE REVENUE waives its right at a later time to enforce the same.
7. Assignment. This Agreement shall not be assigned by either party, whether voluntarily or involuntarily or by operation of law, in whole or in part, to any other entity without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not unreasonably be withheld, conditioned, or delayed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may assign this Agreement to a successor in interest upon a merger, acquisition, reorganization, change of control, or sale of all or virtually all of its assets, and any such assignment shall not require the consent of the other party.
8. Applicable Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada without giving effect to any conflict of laws or provisions whether contained in Canadian law or the laws of Your current state or country of residence. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Ontario, Canada. Each party hereby waives any right to a jury trial in connection with any action or litigation in any way arising out of or related to this Agreement.
9. Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between You and PREDICTABLE REVENUE with respect to the subject matter hereof and will supersede and replace all prior understandings and agreements, in whatever form, regarding the subject matter.
10. Non-Solicitation. You shall not solicit for hire any employee of Predictable Revenue during the Term of this Agreement or for a period of one (1) year from the date of expiration or termination of this Agreement. Such prohibition shall not apply to general employment solicitations not targeted at Predictable Revenue’s employees.
© Predictable Revenue Inc. Last updated June 19th, 2018